Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fresh water seas in the Millennium?


This is just my personal opinion, with no real supporting doctrine  -- But ....

As I visited and enjoyed the Pacific Ocean recently, I could not help but wonder if the ocean and all the seas will not change to fresh water in the millennium.
I'm just not seeing salt water as a component on a terrestrial world.

I think all sea creatures could be transformed to handle fresh water in a Garden of Eden type environment, just as a lamb and lion can lie down together in peace.




(--Also, on a related note, when the biggest earthquake of all time hits, just before the Second Coming of Christ, I wouldn't want to be on a beach or live anywhere near one. Tidal waves will occur all over the planet when this world-wide earthquake hits.)

NOTE: This article and all of the NighUntoKolob blog are NOT an official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They are the author's conclusions and opinions only.



No comments:

Post a Comment